UNTESTED Ni-Cu-PGE TARGETS
- The Viper project comprises a single exploration licence application covering an area of 3.22km2. The project is located approximately 1200km north of Perth and 55km south-southwest of Karratha, in Western Australia.
- The Viper project lies within the Hammersley Basin, which is unconformably overlies the North Pilbara Granite-Greenstone Terrane, within the Pilbara Craton. There is approximately 200m of Kylena basalt over the Granite-Greenstone basement rock. There are multiple untested EM anomalies within the project area, considered prospective for layered intrusion or VMS style mineralisation concealed beneath the Kylema volcanics.
- The difficult terrain has limited access to the Viper project, which has hampered any previous field reconnaissance. The Viper project presents an untested, greenfields target for Lord Resources.
First Strike Exploration
- Field reconnaissance and verification of historic data
- Ground EM to enhance already established airborne EM anomaly’s along with a surface sampling programme.
- First round RC/DD drilling to test refined EM anomalies