HIGHLY PROSPECTIVE Au
- The Gabyon project comprises a single exploration licence application covering an area of 33.2km2. The project is location approximately 400km north of Perth and 10km west of Yalgoo, in Western Australia.
- The Gabyon project lies within the northern part of the Yalgoo-Gullewa Greenstone Belt, within the Murchison Domain of the Yilgarn Craton. The regional scale Salt Creek Fault passes through the tenure, and secondary shears and splays are potential conduits for mineralised fluids.
- The Gabyon Project is considered prospective for structurally hosted orogenic gold. There are two known gold occurrences within the project, that have not been drill tested. A large portion of the greenstone units are under transported cover and have not been explored, presenting opportunity for Lord Resources.
First Strike Exploration
- Field reconnaissance and verification of historic data
- Aircore drilling will test for anomalism near workings and surface anomalism
- Auger sampling along greenstone-granite contact/shear zone
- Infill aircore/RC drilling to follow-up mineralisation identified in Phase 1 AC
- Aircore drilling of targets identified from Phase 1 auger sampling