2 exploration licences located equidistance between Liontown Resources Ltds’ “Buldania” Lithium project and the operational Bald Hill lithium mine.
- The geological setting is within the ‘Goldilocks Zone’ for LCT deposits – greenstone lithologies within 5km of granitic intrusions.
- The tenements exhibit subcropping pegmatites, with elevated tantalum (Ta) in rock samples and elemental ratios considered prospective for LCT-type pegmatites.
- No previous exploration or analysis for lithium, presenting opportunity for LRD.
First Strike Exploration
Geophysical Consultants have compiled the geophysical data with a comprehensive set of imagery to aid with exploration.
Comprehensive field mapping for lithium is underway.
Auger sampling program to generate potential lithium anomalies/drill targets.
- First pass drilling will test conceptual targets along with those identified by fieldwork.
- Follow up drilling will be used to test identified targets.