HIGHLY PROSPECTIVE Ni-PGE
- The Cambridge project comprises two exploration licences, one of which is granted, covering a total of 12.1km2. The project is located approximately 750km east-northeast of Perth and 110km southeast of Laverton, in Western Australia.
- The Cambridge project lies within the Irwin Hills-Stella Range Greenstone Belt, within the Merolia Domain of the Yilgarn Craton. The project is centred on an ultramafic intrusive orthocumulate dunite body, which is surrounded by siliciclastic sediments.
- The Cambridge Project is considered prospective for magmatic Nickel and PGE mineralisation. The key ingredients for intrusion related magmatic sulphide mineralisation have been identified in previous drilling, intersecting elevated nickel in most drillholes and massive sulphides within an ultramafic intrusive complex.
First Strike Exploration
- Acquisition and reprocessing of all geophysical data and drilling data for adequate validation and accurate targeting of targets
- Field reconnaissance and verification of historic data
- RC/DD drilling to test refined TEM and gravity targets
- Downhole EM following up on mineralisation identified by RC/DD drilling
- Infill RC/DD will be used further define mineralisation